The cute Sport Boy-inspired Save Me Mr Tako: Definitive Version celebrates its one-year anniversary tomorrow, and to rejoice, the sport just lately received a model new replace!
The little pea-green octopus’ journey will get a model new Japanese localisation courtesy of 8-4. Which means that the sport will now absolutely assist Japanese once more and also will show kanji in addition to kana characters — whereas the beforehand delisted model solely used kana.
Listed below are the complete patch notes for the replace, which went stay on twenty eighth April, straight from the game’s Steam page:
– Dialog field now reveals the speaker title
– New Japanese localization added
– Mounted the king’s dying message reappearing problem
– Mounted the sage merchandise disappearing problem if the participant leaves the home (till re-entering the city)
– Mounted the swap hidden behind the HUD problem in Octopus Temple
– Mounted a difficulty that occured within the volcano dungeon lava space
– Mounted the gentle lock problem in Octopus Temple
– Mounted the Konami code room digital camera problem
– Mounted some typos
Restricted Run Video games are additionally releasing a bodily version, which you’ll pre-order proper now till 22 Could at 8:59 PDT / 11:59pm EDT. At the moment, that is solely out there within the US, however the Change cart is region-free, so when you’ve got the cash in your octo-purse, you may nonetheless import the sport.
Whereas there are 4 totally different variations on Limited Run Games’ store, each plush bundles are offered previous. Booo. At the least you should purchase the little fella individually for $19.99, though!
At the moment, the 2 variations out there are the OST Bundle for $49.99, and the usual physical edition for $34.99. You higher be well-armed to get considered one of these earlier than shares run out!
Inform us about your experiences with Save Me Mr Tako within the feedback, and tell us if you are going to be the proud proprietor of a Mr Tako plush!