That is your reminder that the Model 1.2.0 replace for Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet has formally gone stay on Swap.
Following some patch notes printed a couple of weeks in the past, Nintendo has now shared up to date ones. Essentially the most notable additions embody some “newly added options” which we now know as DLC eShop hyperlinks for Scarlet & Violet.
Aside from this, there are some characteristic changes, bug fixes to Tera Raid Battles and Battles, and in addition some “different” modifications. This is the total rundown, courtesy of Nintendo’s help web page:
Ver. 1.2.0 (Launched February 27, 2023)
Thanks for taking part in the Pokémon sequence.
On Monday, February 27, we launched the model 1.2.0 replace for the Nintendo Swap unique software program titles Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet.
With this replace, we now have added new options, new performance for Pokémon Packing containers, and fixes for bugs that affected recreation progress, amongst different updates. We’ll proceed to take your suggestions very significantly and take measures to enhance your gameplay expertise.
Newly Added Options
- The Nintendo eShop web page for The Hidden Treasure of Space Zero DLC for the Pokémon Scarlet recreation or the Pokémon Violet recreation can now be accessed by way of the principle menu. For extra particulars on The Hidden Treasure of Space Zero DLC, please go to The Pokémon Firm.
- Trainers can now get pleasure from On-line Competitions and Pleasant Competitions within the Battle Stadium, and entries are actually open for an official On-line Competitors: Paldea Prologue.
- Gamers can now join their video games to Pokémon GO.
- Further performance has been added for Pokémon Packing containers:
- From a Pokémon’s abstract, gamers can now change Pokémon’s nicknames, markings, held objects, and mark- or Ribbon-related titles, in addition to reorder strikes, have Pokémon bear in mind or neglect strikes, and use TMs.
- Gamers can even now swap out held objects by urgent the Y Button when within the Held Gadgets view.
- Gamers are actually in a position to choose All Packing containers whereas transferring Pokémon or objects within the Social gathering and Packing containers view and Held Gadgets view.
- When within the Battle Staff view, Pokémon in your Packing containers which might be assigned to a Battle Staff will now have their icons displayed in a darker hue if these Pokémon are members of the Battle Staff that’s presently being displayed.
- The Information display screen might be displayed while you connect with the web from the principle menu, simply as it’s when connecting to the web from the Poké Portal.
Tera Raid Battles
- A bug may forestall an opposing Tera Pokémon’s HP gauge from visually reflecting injury dealt by sure strikes (akin to Play Tough) or injury dealt on the identical time that sure standing circumstances are utilized, inflicting the Tera Pokémon’s HP gauge to fluctuate in an uncommon method. This has been fastened.
- A bug that triggered all Pokémon in your facet to faint directly regardless of their HP gauges indicating that they nonetheless have HP may happen in black crystal Tera Raid Battles in opposition to Pokémon with the Mightiest Mark. This has been fastened.
- A bug that quickly prevented a participant from coming into any enter into the sport may happen if a Tera Pokémon took sure actions whereas the participant was selecting the goal of their transfer. This has been fastened.
- Errors may happen when somebody connecting to a Tera Raid Battle noticed a special Pokémon displayed on their display screen than what the host noticed. This has been fastened.
- A bug may happen that triggered gamers becoming a member of a Tera Raid Battle from the Tera Raid Battles search display screen to be dropped at a Tera Raid Battle in opposition to a Pokémon completely different from the one they noticed displayed. This has been fastened.
- A bug that triggered Tera Raid Battle crystals to cease showing for a set period of time may happen beneath sure circumstances. This has been fastened.
- Sort matchups in opposition to Pokémon which have fainted will not seem when deciding on a transfer or goal throughout Double Battles.
- We have now fastened a bug during which a Zoroark that had Terastallized and was disguised as one other Pokémon by way of its Phantasm Means may have been recognized as a Zoroark through the use of the Test Goal possibility.
- We have now fastened a bug during which the kind matchups of strikes concentrating on a Zoroark that had Terastallized and was disguised as one other Pokémon by way of its Phantasm Means would show primarily based on the kind of the Pokémon that Zoroark was disguised as, slightly than Zoroark’s Tera Sort.
- We have now fastened a bug during which the stats of a Dondozo with a Tatsugiri in its mouth elevated when Dondozo used Order Up when the transfer ought to have been negated (for instance, by an opponent utilizing Shield).
- We have now fastened a bug during which the consequences of Future Bond did not activate if a Pokémon Terastallized the flip after utilizing Future Bond after which fainted.
allizes after utilizing Future Bond after which faints, the consequences of Future Bond will fail to activate. It is a bug and might be fastened.
- We have now addressed a difficulty that made the sport susceptible to forcibly closing at sure areas. On account of this repair, there could also be fewer Pokémon and other people displayed in sure cities or within the wild.
- We have now fastened a bug during which a Pokémon that isn’t part of the Paldea Pokédex was displayed as being registered to the Paldea Pokédex after being obtained via a Hyperlink Commerce.
- Sure actions prevented the principle character’s expressions from altering till the sport was closed and reopened. This has been fastened.
- A bug occurred for some gamers after Ranked Battles Season 1, whereby visiting the Ranked Battles display screen instantly after the season’s outcomes had been calculated triggered an error proper after these gamers obtained their rewards. Following this error, gamers had been unable to take part in any additional Ranked Battles. This has been fastened.
- We have now fastened a bug during which a participant might not have obtained the Grasp Rank Ribbon if they’d registered a number of Battle Groups however had not used the Battle Staff within the first slot when successful Ranked Battles within the Grasp Ball Tier.
- We have now fastened a bug during which a Pokémon you caught might not have listened to your instructions in accordance with what’s written within the profile app (“Pokémon caught at Lv. XX or beneath will hearken to your instructions”) if that Pokémon was Hyperlink Traded again to you from one other participant.
- We have now fastened a bug during which new info might not have been added to your Pokédex after you obtained a Shiny Pokémon or a Pokémon caught by a Coach who performs in a special language by way of Shock Commerce in the event you already had that species registered to your Pokédex.
- Objects akin to Poké Balls may have been displayed in sure areas unintentionally. This has been fastened.
- Passersby are not displayed throughout sure battles that happen in cities throughout the principle story.
- A lot of different bug fixes have been carried out.
You’ll be able to see the unique pre-release patch notes, in our earlier put up. And discover out extra in regards to the DLC in our newest story: